Enphase Energy‘s vision is to make solar simple and energy smart so everyone is empowered to create a zero energy footprint for themselves, their home and their business. Their mission is to build the world’s finest networked energy system and revolutionize power generation on a global scale – one solar panel, one kilowatt hour at a time. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy products make solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe – increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Enphase Energy, a publicly-held company based in Northern California, is led by veterans from the solar, telecom, networking and software industries, and backed by leaders from throughout the solar power industry.
The Enphase Microinverter System provides significant benefits over traditional inverters, including increased energy harvest, improved reliability, and dramatically simplified design, installation and management. Since each panel has its own internet IP address, Enphase is the gold standard in monitoring.
The Enphase M215 is the world’s most efficient microinverter.
Based on Enphase’s third generation technology, the M215 incorporates the latest innovations in power electronics and custom microchips to deliver 96% CEC efficiency and a range of patented performance features that maximize the performance of 60-cell solar modules.
In addition, the M215 is light weight and offers a “single-bolt” mounting bracket that makes installation easier than any other inverter on the market.
The Enphase M215 has an Industy-Leading 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY!
Not all PV modules are compatible with the Enphase M215 Microinverter. See the Enphase Module Compatibility List for a full list of compatible PV panels. (Updated Jan. 2013)
Currently Available Products:
- M215™ Microinverter [215W; 25-year limited warranty]
- Envoy Communications Gateway™ [LCD display; Enphase Enlighten® 24/7 web-based monitoring & analysis software included; Wireless LAN]
- Engage Cable [12AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for Enphase microinverters to plug into]
- Engage Coupler – NEW [Watertight enclosure for connecting two power cables within an Enphase installation]
- Engage Accessories [Accessories include: Branch Terminator, Disconnect Tool, Watertight Sealing Cap and Cable Clip]
- Enphase M215 Microinverter Datasheet
- Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway Datasheet
- Enphase Engage Cable & Accessories Datasheet
- Enphase Engage Coupler Datasheet
- Enphase M215 Warranty Datasheet
- Enphase Community Site (Great for Tech Support)
Call 1.855.SOLDIST(765-3478) for pricing and availability or email: Sales@soldist.com.