Unirac leads the PV mounting market with industry-leading technology and a breadth of product solutions and services designed to meet the needs of any type of solar installation.
Since delivering its first PV mounting system in 1998, Unirac has experienced remarkable growth of its innovative and superior racking systems. Unirac continue to be selected for many prominent installations such as the Google Campus in Mountain View, California, as well as the 1,100 acre AC Catalina Solar PV Project in Southern California.
Unirac’s Solarmount-E is now in-stock.
Solarmount-E = (E)ngineered, (E)xcellence, and (E)ase
SolarMount-E redefines what residential mounting systems can offer installers. With its installer-inspired design, more intuitive attachments, and a future-proof approach to engineering excellence, SolarMount-E makes it easy to support future codes and standards.
True innovation leaves other systems in the dust. SOLARMOUNT-E’s average install speeds are faster than other system’s average speed by 15-30%.
- Faster permitting
- Faster inspections
- Easier specifications
- Fewer project delays
- Ubiquitous (any engineering firm can design with Unirac products)
- Lower risk (SolarMount (E)volution is engineered to be compliant with IBC codes)
- Industry-leading 20-year limited parts warranty
Currently Available Models:
- Unirac SOLARMOUNT™
- Unirac SOLARMOUNT-E™
- Unirac SOLARMOUNTi™
- Unirac RAPIDRAC™ (Limited Availability)
- Unirac SUNFRAME™ (Limited Availability)
Download Spec Sheets:
- SolarMount-E Datasheet
- SolarMount-E Sales Brochure
- SolarMount-E Tilt Datasheet
- SolarMount-E Installation Guide
- Unirac Solutions Estimate Guide
- RapidRac Install Manual
- SolarMount Install Manual
- SunFrame Install Manual
- SolarMountI Brochure
- SolarMountI Parts List
- SolarMountI Install Guide
- Unirac Master Price List
Call 1.855.SOLDIST(765-3478) for pricing and availability or email: Sales@soldist.com.
VIDEO: Unirac Solarmount-E Installation Overview
VIDEO: Unirac Solarmount-E: Time Lapse Installation Trial vs. The Competition
VIDEO: Unirac Solarmount-E: Centering and Squaring PV Racking